We are looking for a sales professional with 4+ years of experience in B2B sales operations, in a Professional Services/KPO environment.The individual will be responsible for generating leads and sales opportunities related to the services offered by Benori. This position requires experience of managing complex sales cycles and will be a mix of new account development and account management.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the services offered by Benori
- Assessing the needs of prospective clients/leads by understanding their business and identifying pain points/issues
- Working with Benori management and sales colleagues to manage the entire sales cycle by identifying prospective clients, initiating new sales activity and contributing to sales cycle management to bring sales to closure
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to identify new areas/regions of growth and taking initiatives to spearhead such efforts
- Engaging continuously with existing clients to identify cross-selling opportunities
- Collaborating with the operations team to respond to proposals, RFIs and RFPs from current and prospective clients
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in any discipline
- Experience of 4+ years in B2B sales, in a Professional Services/KPO environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presence and listening skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate with clients
- Experience of working on CRM tools
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- High attention to detail
We are seeking senior researchers with 4+ years of experience in research and minimum 1+ year of experience in managing projects and teams. The candidates should have the ability to lead a variety of custom research assignments including but not limited to market entry studies, industry landscapes, in-depth industry analyses, market sizing & segmentation, competitive benchmarks, demand-supply intelligence, and data analysis and visualization.
- Handling end-to-end projects and interacting with clients;
- Identifying, assessing and structuring the problem;
- Developing client briefs, research methodology and approach; and
- Conducting in-depth secondary and primary research.
- Advanced data collection, synthesis and data interpretation;
- Information analysis and presentation; and
- Writing reports and delivering presentations.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Master's degree in any discipline;
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work closely with client teams;
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment, as part of a rapidly evolving team.